Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Tiki Bar' started by blaster, Sep 15, 2020.
Not only are the good lessons being missed, but they have been replaced by bad lessons;
- You can be anything you want --- no you can't.
- There is no such thing as a stupid question --- yes there is.
- You are just as good as everyone else --- No you're not
- participation is more important than success --- no it isn't
- everyone is a winner --- no they aren't
- Everything always works out in the end --- no it doesn't
- There is no right or wrong answer --- yes there is
- everything happens for a reason --- no it doesn't
Well if Antifa has its way and continues to do the bidding for the Clintons and George Soros, the nuclear family will be a thing of the past along with the traditions and ideals the forged the greatest generation. Today its all about whose entitled to what. Just makes me sick to think of it.
Hey bobeast, off topic I know,but do you keep your boat at Oxbow? Damn shame about the fire last night.
I used to but I moved to Willow Berm about a year ago. Damned shame indeed! Fortunately no one was hurt.
I miss those days... the simplicity.
I agree with all of that expect the one:
- There is no right or wrong answer --- Not always. The easy issues in life, yes. The tough issues, there is only what you believe to be the right answer. If there are many that have other views, the more likely there is no right answer.
Fair enough. Am I right or am I wrong? Guess there is no right answer
Sounds like there was an answer after all