Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.CBangler.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Boat
    C Ray
    Details
    2008 205 sport. MonsterTower wakeboard tower.
    Engine(s)
    5.0 mpi (260 hp) alpha one drive with 19p ss prop.

Re: 205 Sport thread?

Quote Originally Posted by jake29snake View Post
    I got the letters from Cpt. John...I believe they are 4" and fit perfect....got lucky!

Have not upgraded the prop yet, but that is on my list.

I have attached some pics of the tower, and I believe you can see the depth finder...
    Get the stereo remote control that is mounted on the captains side, to the left of the steering wheel. SO worth it!!
    http://clubsearay.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1981&dateline=1253889  654How can an escalator ever be out of order? If it isnt moving, they are STILL stairs...

Quote Originally Posted by jake29snake View Post
    I got the letters from Cpt. John...I believe they are 4" and fit perfect....got lucky!

Have not upgraded the prop yet, but that is on my list.

I have attached some pics of the tower, and I believe you can see the depth finder...
    Nice pics, couldnt see the depthfinder though
    Where is this Capt John, do they have an online addy?

I like the way you did the speakers, I was thinking of doing that as well so it didnt interfere with the bimini top, I assume thats why you did it as well?

Kenny & Gracie
    2008 Sea Ray 205 Sport
    5.0L MPI (260hp)

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    Sport 205
    Engine(s)
    V8

Yeah, I always keep the bimini up, so that seemed like the best location.

Here is the website for the lettering...took about 10 days to get. w.capnjohns.com/
    Tommy J.
    2008 Sea Ray 205 Sport; 5.0L 260HP
    Lewisville, TX

Boat
    C Ray
    Details
    Engine(s)

If you need lettering, let me know. My company designs and produces vinyl graphics in our graphic department.

Here is my boat lettering I did at work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://clubsearay.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1981&dateline=1253889  654How can an escalator ever be out of order? If it isnt moving, they are STILL stairs...

Quote Originally Posted by billandamy View Post
    If you need lettering, let me know. My company designs and produces vinyl graphics in our graphic department.

Here is my boat lettering I did at work.
    I believe I will take you up on that Bill.
    I just need to get home and figure out where Im going to put the name and how big I want it, then I'll shoot you a PM and see what we can work out. I appreciate the offer. Geeze only 5 more days and I'll be home lol

Kenny & Gracie
    2008 Sea Ray 205 Sport
    5.0L MPI (260hp)

Boat
    C Ray
    Details
    Engine(s)

Quote Originally Posted by txdyna65 View Post
    I believe I will take you up on that Bill.
    I just need to get home and figure out where Im going to put the name and how big I want it, then I'll shoot you a PM and see what we can work out. I appreciate the offer. Geeze only 5 more days and I'll be home lol
    Let me know...

On your boat, same as mine, where I put it is about the only reasonable space that will aloow you to have one name in full.

I just cut lettering for Slacker (06 205 sport...lives in my town, he is on here once in a while) that Ill be going over for a few beers (supplied by him) and applying today. Ill take a pic.

I'll be sure and let you know. Ive been getting ideas from other websites in the meantime. What size letters did you go with for the name and for the hailport?

Did they install your transducer for your depthfinder inside or outside? The setup I have is for outside, and I cant really find a good place inside for it. Ive mounted them both ways in the past with success and would rather go inside, just finding a place for it is my problem.

Kenny & Gracie
    2008 Sea Ray 205 Sport
    5.0L MPI (260hp)

Boat
    C Ray
    Details
    Engine(s)

Ill need to measure them... believe almost 4" for name, 2.5 for hail port.

My transducer is mounted under in back port side.

Boat
    Searay
    Details
    2006 Searay Sport 205 w/ Monster Tower and Kicker Amp. Towing w/ 2007 BMW X5
    Engine(s)
    Merc 4.3L MPI Alpha (220hp)

O wow a 205 thread... sweet! I have a yellow 06 leftover that I bought in 07. Didn't have many options, but the depth finder was one of the key ones it came with. I plan to have more speakers installed in the front and I'm debating on the amp/sub. Alot of draw on the battery and I always run my Ipod with the boat off. Definitely recommend getting the Ipod cabled for the stereo. And I also I plan to purchase the same tower Bill has on his boat (Monster MT2). Came out really sweet and defintely worth the money, but the bimini didn't fit unfortunately. O and the letters he made up for me came out awesome. Originally they were half blue half yellow and you couldn't see the second part from 10 feet back. He has since redid them in an overlay type design so its blue with a yellow backround and it looks great and you can actually see it now! Hmmm think thats about it for now. Enjoy the book I just wrote.

Boat name: Total Slacker

My wife didn't like the name "Party Boy" to much.

PS> Jake did that chick come with your boat? How much was that option? I bet that was an expensive option. I can use one for my boat though.
    Matt "Total Slacker"
    Oxford, CT
    2006 Searay Sport 205
    4.3L MPI

Boat
    C Ray
    Details
    Engine(s)

Yo Matt...water was awesome today...na na na na na na

And a BOATLOAD of girls on a sundeck who Al and I conveniently "drifted toward before the anchor caught" no matter how hard we tried.

Finish that frikkin deck.