Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.CBangler.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Boat
    Seacraft
    Details
    23 Center Console, Raymarine C140W, Raymarine S1000 Pilot, Standard GX2100 VHF w/AIS, Airmar GH2183
    Engine(s)
    250 Yamaha HPDI

Support our CSR Vendors

When possible, please give our CSR Vendors an opportunity to serve your boating needs. We have a great group of vendors that contribute financially to support the site. In alphabetical order:

Boatswain's Locker - Established in 1961. Boatswain’s Locker produces the finest custom and OEM (factory) custom marine canvas products. - www.boatswains-locker.com - 888-383-1179

Boatsafe Engine Heaters
    - Marine Engine Compartment Heaters - www.TheBoatSafe.com - 843-869-3005

BOE Marine - Marine Electronics / Yacht Brokerage - www.BOEmarine.com - 866-735-5926

Corinthian Marine Carpet - Maker of marine carpet and custom Aquamats - www.corinthian-marine-carpet.com - 866-785-6507

DryBoat - Dryboat is a Revolutionary process to restore coring in wet stringers, hull sides, bottoms, etc - www.DryBoat.com - 855-379-2628

EZ-Xtend Boat Zippers - Introducing EZ-Xtend Boat Cover Repair Products
    - http://www.canvas-boat-cover-and-repair-advisor.com/

Goodale Marine -Custom Marine Teak Wood Products & Accessories - www.goodalemarine.com - (305)762-2666

NBOA Insurance - the official insurance provider for Sea Ray - Request a Quote Today - www.nboat.com - 800-248-3512

Sea Ray Boats - Proud to Sponsor CSR - www.SeaRay.com

Seacoast Services - Marine Sanitation Experts - Vacuflush - Buy Online - 516-809-7837 - www.SeacoastServices.com

SeaLift USA - Hydraulic Watercraft Lifts - www.SeaLiftUSA.com - 321-638-0301

Snap In Carpet - Custom Marine Carpet - www.snapincarpet.com - 877-SNAPIN1

Tecnografic - Surface Technology for Boat Panels. Replacement and Custom Dash Panels - www.tecnografic.com - 954-928-1714

The Canvas Medic - Luxury Woven Vinyl Flooring - TheCanvasMedic.com - 513-465-2019

Wholesale Marine - Best Price and Service on Boat Parts Since 1979 - 877-388-2628 - www.WholesaleMarine.com
    Last edited by chuck1; 08-14-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Jim Maier | BOEmarine.com | 866.735.5926 x104

Get 2% Back on every order with our Captain Rewards Program!

Please do not send me emails through CSR or PM's. I get too many inquiries to be able to manage them that way.
    Please email me jim@boemarine.com

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    1998 400 Sundancer
    Engine(s)
    Cat 3116's, Westerbeke 7.6kw

Re: Support our CSR Vendors

Jim, would love to. I've searched and did not see anything on the Big Orange Filter guys. Before I buy, I'd love to hear from someone else that has. I've seen a ton of vent filter questions, so this could be a great deal. I'd also volunteer to be a test dummy....
    1998 400 DA
    "Lor-E-Lei"
    Cat 3116's
    7.6kw Westerbeke gen
    Lake Lanier, GA

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    410 Sundancer - 2001
    Engine(s)
    Twin 8.1L Mercruisers - 2009

Just bought an Autocomp 1000 from BOE!

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    450 Sundancer
    Engine(s)
    3126 Cat's

Quote Originally Posted by CSR_Admin View Post
    When possible, please give our CSR Vendors an opportunity to serve your boating needs. We have a great group of vendors that contribute financially to support the site. In alphabetical order:

Big Orange Filter - Aftermarket Holding Tank Vent Filters - Eliminates holding tank odors - www.BigOrangeFilter.com

BoatZincs.com - The name says it all, buy your boat zincs here - www.boatzincs.com - 978-841-9978

BOE Marine - Marine Electronics / Yacht Brokerage - www.BOEmarine.com - 866-735-5926

Gioia Sails - OEM Canvas for Sea Ray - Replacement Canvas - www.GioiaSailsSouth.com - 904-826-0041

NBOA Insurance - the official insurance provider for Sea Ray - Request a Quote Today - www.nboat.com - 800-248-3512

Restoration Marine - Beautiful interior restoration kits - renew your interior! - www.RestorationMarine.com

Snap In Carpet - Custom Marine Carpet - www.snapincarpet.com - 877-SNAPIN1

Vector LED - Custom Replacement Dashboard Panels, Switch Panels, and Plastic Parts - www.vectorled.com

Jim, I have changed my insurance to NBOA from rec's from this site and value..... Snap In Carpet is the BOMB and those guys walk on water....
    Thank you !!!!!!!
    Mark & Lina Flaten "Lina Lina" Tacoma, WA
    1998 450 Dancer 3126 Cats
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Boat
    Cruisers Yachts
    Details
    405 Express Motor Yacht
    Engine(s)
    430HP TAMD Volvo Penta

Cocktail Time and others,

Thanks for the interest in the Big Orange product. We launched this product in May and are in the midst of setting up a distribution network, however if you were looking for testimonials from satisfied customers please visit the Rinker Owners Forum site.

http://www.rinkerboatowners.com/foru....msg43939.html

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
    Al

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    2005 Sundancer 320
    Engine(s)
    Twin 350 Mercruiser

Thanks Jim. I bought sheets from Yacht Outfitters. They are incredibly comfortable and they fit my boat perfectly. Their ordering process was quick and easy.

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    2000 280 Sun Sport / Raymarine C80 w/ Radar / Sirius weather / SH GX5000S VHF
    Engine(s)
    Twin 350 Mags / B1's / Corsa exhaust

I bought the oil changing system from BOE. The price was right, and shipping is lightning fast. Thanks Jim.

Reminder to everyone to check out their 'Deal of the day' too.
    Charlie

2000 280 SS - SOLD
    Previous: 2003 240 Sundeck
    2000 Glastron 175 SX

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    360DA '03 6,5 kw kohler generator, AC, etc.
    Engine(s)
    Yanmar 315Hp diesels

Hello,

Do these CSR Vendors work with a promotion code so we can get some (extra) CRS discount?

Hummmh, I admit I am dutch....

Peter.

360DA 2003 Yanmar "oil burners" 315HP

"Outsider"

Boat
    Seacraft
    Details
    23 Center Console, Raymarine C140W, Raymarine S1000 Pilot, Standard GX2100 VHF w/AIS, Airmar GH2183
    Engine(s)
    250 Yamaha HPDI

Peter, some do, some don't. The banners will typically say if there is a discount. Since you are a CSR Sponsor you'll need to log out to see the banners. I can speak for us and we do not have an additional discount. We have actually built our business around using forums like this to promote it so our price is already catered to you guys. Often i will upgrade shipping or throw in a T-Shirt though when I am able.

Jim Maier | BOEmarine.com | 866.735.5926 x104

Get 2% Back on every order with our Captain Rewards Program!

Please do not send me emails through CSR or PM's. I get too many inquiries to be able to manage them that way.
    Please email me jim@boemarine.com

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    360DA '03 6,5 kw kohler generator, AC, etc.
    Engine(s)
    Yanmar 315Hp diesels

Quote Originally Posted by CSR_Admin View Post
    Peter, some do, some don't. The banners will typically say if there is a discount. Since you are a CSR Sponsor you'll need to log out to see the banners. I can speak for us and we do not have an additional discount. We have actually built our business around using forums like this to promote it so our price is already catered to you guys. Often i will upgrade shipping or throw in a T-Shirt though when I am able.

360DA 2003 Yanmar "oil burners" 315HP

"Outsider"