i know that mansfield went out of business long ago but i need a part for mine and would rather not buy a complete new head. the part i'm looking for is what i thought is a water level valve part number 5308. its the valve that is hooked up between the water supply and the head. its got three rubber diaphragms across the top of it which kinda reminds me of a vacuum breaker. i'm not exactly a plumber nor am i familiar with different brands/makes of heads as far as interchengability. if anyone knows more about these systems or what i could use to replace this valve i would be extremely grateful.