Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.CBangler.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Ellicott City MD (me) / Pasadena MD (boat)
    Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    2003 Sundancer 320
    Engine(s)
    Twin 5.7L 350 MAG Horizon Mercruiser V-drives

Marine Quality Teak Tables - Worldwide Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Also, it's not clear on the site but do they come with the socket for the pole to go into or do you need to transfer the base from your old table?
    From what I can see, you have to buy the pedestal and mount separately. But I have the same question about mounting. I'd like to use the base that is already on the Flor of my boat cockpit: what pole and table mount would fit that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk...
    Steve

"Lollygagger"

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    2005 Sea Ray 390 Sundancer 2002 SeaSwirl 2301 WA
    Engine(s)
    T-380 Cummins F225 Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by scooper321 View Post
    From what I can see, you have to buy the pedestal and mount separately. But I have the same question about mounting. I'd like to use the base that is already on the Flor of my boat cockpit: what pole and table mount would fit that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk...
    I just removed the mount from my OEM table and reused the OEM pole. No extra cost and no fitment issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    450 Sundancer 2010
    Engine(s)
    Cummins 480 HP w/Zeus pod drives

Quote Originally Posted by almostenuff View Post
    I just removed the mount from my OEM table and reused the OEM pole. No extra cost and no fitment issues

That's what we did. Originally I was thinking if like the option to switch between tables but I wouldn't want to use anything except our teak table now. I think we should sell our original white table.

Sandy
    "Portofino" - 2010 450 DA, Fisherman's Terminal
    Formerly Owned, "30-Love", 2001 Chaparral Signature 300

Pictures of Portofino!
    http://amzn.to/22ZtmOp

Boat
    Supplier
    Details
    Supplier of Marine Teak Tables
    Engine(s)
    Delivery Worldwide !

Re: Marine Quality Teak Tables - Worldwide Delivery

Hello!!

With regard to fitting the tables, the simplest way is to unscrew your original fitting and screw it into the new table - this way there is no alterations that need to be made to the mount. However, it is worth having a look at the options available in our "All Pedestals" section as we have some lovely mounts that are quickly removable if required and can also lower to coffee table height - ideal for a new installation as well!

With regard to the depth, our standard flat models are 16mm, and we have many that are also thicker too. 16mm is perfectly fine to use as a bed base. Inside the table is twice epoxied ply which is incredibly strong - much stronger than teak in fact, so these tables will not "bend" under use.

With the US $ being as strong as it is, our prices are even better value for money now - and of course our delivery is just $32 to anywhere in the world for the complete order.

As always, any questions, please let me know - the quickest way is of course to email me at luke@marineteak.co.uk and I always reply within 24 hours at worse - there is a little time difference between us..

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and a super New Year !

Luke
    www.marineteak.co.uk