Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.CBangler.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Ellicott City MD (me) / Pasadena MD (boat)
    Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    2003 Sundancer 320
    Engine(s)
    Twin 5.7L 350 MAG Horizon Mercruiser V-drives

Marine Quality Teak Tables - Worldwide Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Also, it's not clear on the site but do they come with the socket for the pole to go into or do you need to transfer the base from your old table?
    From what I can see, you have to buy the pedestal and mount separately. But I have the same question about mounting. I'd like to use the base that is already on the Flor of my boat cockpit: what pole and table mount would fit that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk...
    Steve

"Lollygagger"

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    2005 Sea Ray 390 Sundancer 2002 SeaSwirl 2301 WA
    Engine(s)
    T-380 Cummins F225 Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by scooper321 View Post
    From what I can see, you have to buy the pedestal and mount separately. But I have the same question about mounting. I'd like to use the base that is already on the Flor of my boat cockpit: what pole and table mount would fit that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk...
    I just removed the mount from my OEM table and reused the OEM pole. No extra cost and no fitment issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    450 Sundancer 2010
    Engine(s)
    Cummins 480 HP w/Zeus pod drives

Quote Originally Posted by almostenuff View Post
    I just removed the mount from my OEM table and reused the OEM pole. No extra cost and no fitment issues

That's what we did. Originally I was thinking if like the option to switch between tables but I wouldn't want to use anything except our teak table now. I think we should sell our original white table.

Sandy
    "Portofino" - 2010 450 DA, Fisherman's Terminal
    Formerly Owned, "30-Love", 2001 Chaparral Signature 300

Pictures of Portofino!
    http://amzn.to/22ZtmOp

Boat
    Supplier
    Details
    Supplier of Marine Teak Tables
    Engine(s)
    Delivery Worldwide !

Re: Marine Quality Teak Tables - Worldwide Delivery

Hello!!

With regard to fitting the tables, the simplest way is to unscrew your original fitting and screw it into the new table - this way there is no alterations that need to be made to the mount. However, it is worth having a look at the options available in our "All Pedestals" section as we have some lovely mounts that are quickly removable if required and can also lower to coffee table height - ideal for a new installation as well!

With regard to the depth, our standard flat models are 16mm, and we have many that are also thicker too. 16mm is perfectly fine to use as a bed base. Inside the table is twice epoxied ply which is incredibly strong - much stronger than teak in fact, so these tables will not "bend" under use.

With the US $ being as strong as it is, our prices are even better value for money now - and of course our delivery is just $32 to anywhere in the world for the complete order.

As always, any questions, please let me know - the quickest way is of course to email me at luke@marineteak.co.uk and I always reply within 24 hours at worse - there is a little time difference between us..

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and a super New Year !

Luke
    www.marineteak.co.uk

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    2006 38 Sundancer
    Engine(s)
    Mercruiser 8.1S Horizons / ZF V Drives

Installed Nautic Star Slide.

Sealed with 2 coats of Semco natural sealer and then 2 coats of Semco clear coat for added stain resistance.

IMG_0176.jpgIMG_0177.jpg
    Last edited by juggernaut1; 01-30-2017 at 03:36 AM.

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    1997 330 sundancer
    Engine(s)
    twin 454's, Carb, V-Drives

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut1 View Post
    Installed Nautic Star Slide.

Sealed with 2 coats of Semco natural sealer and then 2 coats of Semco clear coat for added stain resistance.

IMG_0176.jpgIMG_0177.jpg
    That looks great! I like how it looks both open & closed!!

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Cheers!!

Todd

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    2006 38 Sundancer
    Engine(s)
    Mercruiser 8.1S Horizons / ZF V Drives

Thanks,

Also so much more practical than the original table and as you say looks great too.

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    2017 SDX OB
    Engine(s)
    Mercery 300 Verado

I'm looking for a teak table similar to the one in this picture. It needs to mount in a similar fashion. All I'm finding are oval, round, or rectangular tables. Anyone have suggestions on where I could order a table like this one?

http://www.boattest.com/images-galle...kpit3_2017.jpg
    --
    Michael
    2017 270 SDX OB

2011 250 SLX (Sold)
    2006 290 Sundancer (Sold)

Boat
    Supplier
    Details
    Supplier of Marine Teak Tables
    Engine(s)
    Delivery Worldwide !

Hi Michael

We can of course make any size or shape table to suit your requirements. However, as an option, I would take a look at the Lagun Cockpit Mounting System which would suit the same application. The benefit of the Lagun is that the main part of the pedestal is completely removable if the need arises. In addition to this, the table can be moved 360 degrees from two parts giving superb flexibility for positioning. The mount can also be locked in any position.

https://www.marineteak.co.uk/all-ped...ing-system-331

With regard to the table, we generally do not build folding triangular tables as shown in your picture. The reason for this is that once the right hand side is folded over the left, you will have two levels. As mentioned, we can build this for you though if required.

Personally I would look at the Lagun shown above, then add the Nautic Star Wing (size depending on the width of the seating) The Wing is a fantastic table - most of the time you just need somewhere to put a drink and some snacks, so it would be in the closed position - however, when needed it opens up to a full size dinner table. Installing this on the Lagun would give you lots of options for positioning.. plus not take up much room in the cockpit when it is not needed. And of course, you can take pretty much everything apart very quickly when you want the whole cockpit back!

https://www.marineteak.co.uk/folding...c-star-wing-54

There are other options of table which will work just as well as the Wing - please do take a look at the range here:- https://www.marineteak.co.uk/folding...ng-teak-tables

Hope that helps, but as always pop an email over to us and we will do our very best to help!

Luke

PS. Don't forget the Club discount code : 'RAY10'
    Last edited by Marine Teak; 02-19-2017 at 04:42 AM.

Boat
    Searay
    Details
    2002 410 Sundancer, Monaco Edition.
    Engine(s)
    3126 Cats.

Does anyone know the brand and model number of the female bracket that mounts to the underside of the stock tables is?
    The stock table on my 410 makes little sense as a table but is still a perfect fit for the filler for lounging.
    What I'm thinking of doing is getting one of these teak tables in a larger rectangular size, attaching a female bracket to the underside of it to utilize the same size support pole as the original uses and mounting it off to one side of the bottom of the table and then using a fold up leg to support the other side.
    2002 410 Sundancer Monaco Edition, 3126 Cats
    2005 Maxum 1800 MX
    1987 300 Sundancer SOLD