Thread: Help...

Boat
    sea ray 400DB
    Details
    sea ray
    Engine(s)
    Cat 3116-300

Help...

Not a newbie but a newbie just the same. I post a question and leave. When I return I have no idea how to get to the question I posted to see if anyone has responded or even just to look further into the place I was to see anything else. It is not logical that I have to abandon my contact after a few days or write down the exact url for where I was then search through all posts to find mine. Can anyone tell me how to log on and go directly to my last (or any) post. You will have to message me as I will not know how to get back here after a day or two. Thanks...

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    1995 Sundancer 270
    Engine(s)
    7.4 liter Mercruiser w/Bravo II

Re: Help...

When I want to check my posts for possible responses I log in, then click on "My Profile" in the upper right hand corner. On the left side of the page that opens there is a link for "recent posts". I click on that and it shows a list of my posts from newest to oldest. From there I can get to the whole thread.
    Hope this helps!

PM sent, too!

Boat
    sea ray
    Details
    2000 310 sundancer n/a
    Engine(s)
    twin 5.7 300 Hp. V drives

repete

Boat
    Sea Ray
    Details
    1995 550 Sedan Bridge, 2010 Boston Whaler 130 Super Sport, 1971 Boston Whaler 130 Sport,
    Engine(s)
    CAT 3406C's, 580hp.

One thing I try to do when I post something is to use a word that is not a common one. Then when I come back to find that post I do a search on that word. It usually pops right up.
    1995 550 Sedan Bridge "Beachcomber"
    'There is nothing-absolutely nothing half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
    Proud dues paying Charter Member of the Hole In The Water Club!

Boat
    Cobalt
    Details
    1997 232 BR
    Engine(s)
    502 MAG, Bravo I

There are two ways to monitor your posts. The first way is to subscribe to your posts. When you post a new thread you can click on "Thread Tools" near the upper right after you submit your thread then click on "Subscribe to this thread". You will then get an email every time a response is posted.

The other way to monitor your posts is to click on "New posts-24 hours" or "New posts-48 hours" near the top of every page. This will show a list of new posts since you last logged in. Any post you started or participated in will have a green dot next to it. I bookmarked the link to "New posts-48 hours" for convenience.
    Founder of BoatingSuite.com

Previous Sea Rays:
    2008 280 Sundancer (496 MAG, BIII, Gen) - SOLD
    2008 240 Sundeck (350 MAG, BIII) - SOLD