- Jun 5, 2007
- Boat Info
- 2000 400 Sedan Bridge with twin CAT 3116's
2000 340 Sundancer - SOLD!
210 Monaco 1987 - SOLD!
- Twin Caterpillar 3116's 350 HP straight drives
1. Removing all carpet and replacing with vinyl flooring (plank flooring inside, rolled vinyl outside and staterooms) - carpet does not belong on a boat!
2. Moving galley sink drain from shower sump to direct overboard.
3. Adding 120v outlets where there should have been some all along.
4. Adding full coverage galley undercabinet lighting. Factory install was just one wimpy light over stove.
Where did you add outlets? And what did you add for the galley lighting?