Unfortunately our new boat arrived at the dealer with damage to the windshield. Unsure if it left the factory this way or happened when transported. Anyway the damage is not horrible and the boat is perfectly usable but I’m hesitant to take ownership until I see it repaired. They have filed a claim with SR who is sending a new windshield and side window (all one piece I believe) but no timeframe has been given yet. The estimate is 2-3 weeks which of course shortens our already short MN summer season. Dealer has been great and says to take delivery and bring back for repairs. I’m leaning on waiting as I don’t want to be stuck with it if I’m not 100% happy with the repair. I’m also hoping my stance on waiting might speed up the process to make the sale happen. Thoughts anyone?